January is coming to an end which means Ciaté London month is almost up! So why not celebrate by showing off my favorite Ciaté colors of the month?
Of all the colors from Ciaté London that I own, these are probably my top four colors. Trust me, it was hard picking just four because Ciaté has a beautiful array of colors that can be used for multiple occasions for multiple different moods- but there is something about these four that always having coming back for more. Plus, I’ve used all four of these for a tutorial at one point of another, so if I’m willing and able to share the with you all- then why not highlight them?
Let’s jump in, shall we?
- CIATÉ LONDON – STARLET
- My go to Ciaté dark colored eye candy. I don’t know why, but I am eternally drawn to this polish pot. With the color shifts from green, to purple to a deep blue, you get lost in the shades of pure awesome. Totally my top favorite- seriously, INVEST IN THIS COLOR!
- CIATÉ LONDON – TWEED AND TAILS
- I never thought I’d love this color to be quite honest. I wondered when in the hell I was going to be in need of a green- especially a neutral toned, not necessarily bright green. But let me tell you- I was wrong. So wrong. Pair this puppy with gold caviar pearls and you’ve got a posh and sophisticated polish that is worthy of the name tweed and tails.
- CIATÉ LONDON – RASPBERRY COLLINS
- The name of this one won me over 100% It’s just so fun to say- Raspberry Collins (and the drink isn’t too bad also). It’s this perfect mix of not being overly bright, but not a muted dull pink that falls to the background. You can also find this polish part of the Suncatcher Collection, with other eye popping polish paints.
- CIATÉ LONDON – BEACH BUM
- Now finding this color was a complete fluke, because it appeared as if by magic at Marshalls on sale- so of course I had to get it. I don’t usually stray to neutral colors, but it’s such a perfect base for any nail design as well as a go-to color that will pretty much match anything. While no longer available for purchase on the Ciaté London, I did find a handy link to the Ciaté London 2014 Summer Beach House Collection on Amazon for anyone searching for this one!