This is an easy two color mix manicure brought to you by two amazing and beautiful colors that are so drool worthy on the nails! You don’t always need millions of colors for a great design! Sometimes all it takes are powerful colors that are bold enough to stand together.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Paint your nails with the clear base coat.
- Paint all fingers except your thumbs on both hands with Copper Pot.Allow to dry for 3-5 minutes.
- While they are drying, paint your thumbs with No Text Red. Allow 3-5 minutes to dry.
- Pool a small amount of each color onto a piece of paper. This way you can control how much polish you are going to use on your Nail Dotting Tool.
- Dip a Nail Dotting Tool into No Text Red and make three medium sized dots onto the Copper Pot polish painted nails. The dotting tool makes this easier than with a steady hand!
- If you don’t own a Nail Art Dotting Tool, check out THIS beauty cheat code for an alternative! (see right)
- Repeat the previous step, alternating with Copper Pot on your thumb nails painted with No Text Red.
- Dry for 15 minutes!
- Use the Sinful Colors Clear Coat as a top coat!
- This nail session should take about 30 minutes– depending on your patience!
WORDS OF ADVICE
- Each varnish used in this tutorial gets an A+.
- Copper Pot drips like butter from the applicator and glides on smooth as silk. It’s color is vibrant and luminous and I almost didn’t want to put any kind of design on it just because it looked so damn good! Bravo, Sinful Colors. BRAVO.
- No Text Red is not only a beautiful varnish, but it comes with a message. With the No Text Red Campaign, you paint your thumb with this beautiful red color to remind you not to text and drive safely. It’s a clever and convenient way to stay safe and for that- I give it two thumbs all the way up!
- These varnishes lasted a week and then some with no chipping, feathering or any cracking at all! I totally and completely recommend these colors!
Make sure to post your own adaptations or let me know how this tutorial works out for you! Also, link me to your own Valentine’s Day nail designs! I’d love to see what styles you all went for!
YOU ARE NOW VARNISTA-VERIFIED