So I ran a few errands today and of course, got to pick up some new colors from the Wet N’ Wild collection! I promise you I went get some nice bright and colorful summer colors but come on! I say these beautiful neutrals and burnt colors and I literally gagged. I was on auto pilot just picking them up and putting them into my basket and I KNEW I’d have to share these with you all. Plus! The packaging on all the products are the cutest thing ever! The colors pictured above are:
- Wet N’ Wild – Yo Soy [Wildshine]
- Yo Soy was the first color I gravitated to. I love me a neutral and this beautiful beige cream color would make a killer base or just a “go with everything” color to throw on with your favorite jeans or summer dress. It’s classic and casual, everything I look for in a neutral varnish.
- Wet N’ Wild – Wet Cement [Megalast]
- Wet Cement is this beautiful grey/dull bisque color [shout out to those who know the colors and know what I’m talking about] that would go great standing alone. I wouldn’t dare destroy this color by putting another on top of it, but if I need to layer it then so be it! I just fell in love with it and how rich and smooth it is!
- Wet N’ Wild – Casting Call [Wildshine]
- This brick rose beauty is such a dream. It’s not to bright to throw off the other muted colors, but it’s that perfect pop of color that will accent and look you are going for. I cannot wait to throw this on.
Trust me, I will be posting color swatches of these three in the near future!
xx – varnishta