HAVING A BLAST COLLECTION
- STAR BLAST OFF
- This glitter topper festive and fun for the 4th of July! Plus, it doesn’t get sticky or goopy like some glitter polishes. It says smooth and it adds a dynamic to any base that you put it with. It’s a star spangled dream and an American classic.
- RUBY RUBY
- Ruby Ruby is a thick and beautiful red that reminds you of a summer BBQ and a handy dandy red solo cup. It’s the perfect staple to the summer and you can’t go wrong with a little red.
- SHOW ME WHITE
- This white is the perfect base to any accent colors you want to add to it. Just like Black on Black, it isn’t milky or light at all, this color is the perfect amount of strong yet subtle.
- GREEN OCEAN
- This green shimmer reminds me of a vast green lawn to spend these lazy summers on. The shimmer adds a pop of sparkle, just like a firework going off in the night. Plus, pair this with Show Me White or Hot Spot and you’ve got yourself a party.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD
- A light silver polish that could light up any manicure. It’s not as thick as I would love it to be, but it would go great with a nice gray or silver base. This one is another firework-esque polish that will sparkle in your eyes.
- HOT SPOT
- Hot Spot reminds me of the night sky. It’s this beautiful dark blue with green accents that you need for the backdrop of any 4th of July. It’s rich and works wonders on it’s own- no need to add any shimmer to it at all!
- BLUE BY YOU [NOT PICTURED]
- This is described as a pearlescent royal blue that shimmers like a poolside dream. I didn’t receive this color, but I can’t wait to try it when it is in stores.
There you have it! The perfect 4th of July looks as curated by SinfulColors! Don’t forget to paint the town red, white and blue with this wonderful colors and enjoy your day of parties and patties!
*This is a sponsored post.