So I featured some of these a few days ago, but now it’s time to show my whole haul!
- Brick [$3.90]
- A deep red that is so fresh and flirty for the fall.
- Lavender [$3.90]
- The perfect lavender shade for the end of summer. It’s like blooming flowers or like a bright garden decoration.
- Miami Pink [$2.90]
- You know how much I love Miami Pink! It’s such a deep coral pink that pops on your nails! This varnish definitely has some hot Miami flair.
- Sky Blue [$3.90]
- This color seems more like an electric blue, but I have no problem with the semantics. This color is a beautiful middle ground of dark blue and light blue that is so fun for a summer day.
- Rose [$2.80]
- Another fall color that I’m stocking up for. It’s dangerously close to Brick, but it’s got a lighter hue to it for more of a sultry sort of feel.
I cannot WAIT to try these colors on to show them for you! Feel free to click and grab them for yourselves.
xx – varnishta