SC “A CLASS ACT” COLLECTION X ABU DHABI DESERT TOUR
What do you get when you mix a majestic Summer oasis in the middle of the desert witha beautiful Back to School Fall inspired collection by Sinful Colors? A beautiful season changing collection that will make any nail polish collection sparkle. Like I said in my previous post– a close friend of mine reached out for me to help her with a travel series she is doing; and while editing the beautiful piece I found so many colors reminiscent to the Sinful Colors “A Class Act” collection. I’ve swatched a few of the shades in the picture, but I’ve gone through and matched some of the polished to the vibrant colors in the video!
SINFUL COLORS “A CLASS ACT” 2015 COLLECTION
[FROM BOTTOM LEFT TO TOP LEFT]
- WHITEBOARD [DEMI MATTE]
- The matte white goes perfectly with the Toyota Land Cruisers cutting through the desert sand like a knife on hot butter.
- ENERGETIC RED
- That pop of beautiful red during the second scene reminded me of the vibrant pop of red that this polish embodies.
- REBEL ROSE
- The beautiful lanterns a the entrance of the oasis capture beautiful blues, striking yellows and a calming magenta that embodies Rebel Rose.
- A glistening plum color to help you relax after a long day of adventures.
- PURPLE DIAMOND
- Can you twirl a baton and shake your hips to be the sparkle in everyone’s eye? Show off your belly dancing skills with this twinkling violet varnish.
- GLASS PINK
- A sheer and shiny pink shimmer that glimmers like a mirage on the horizon.
- VIPEACH [DEMI MATTE]
- The grilled corn at the desert oasis reminded me of this color. It’s bold and striking by itself with a bit of char thanks to the demi matte.
- FEEL THE VIBE
- A juicy orange that drips with fun and ferocity, especially in the desert oasis filled with leisure and lustre.
- You’ve got to be a daredevil to ride down dunes and climb camels and this neon pink definitely accompanies your behavior.
- LATE NIGHT HAUTE
- This beautiful turquoise with 3D flecks glimmer with the lights and feel of the belly dancer section. You feel the party just about ready to get started!
The collection contains 27 beautiful back to school colors, but I have pictured 10 in the photo above. Each color is so vibrant and vivacious that they dance to the beat of their own drum. As always, Sinful Colors polishes range just below $2 at most stores and can be found at Walmart, Walgreens, Big Lots and other pharmacy/drug store equivalents.
I hope you all enjoy this Varnishta Premiere and get a wonderful taste of what Abu Dhabi has to offer! Sit back and relax with a wonderful coat of polish.
xx – varnishta